Friday, December 31, 2010

Exhausted

I decided to start you all off by sharing a bit about my sweet daughter. I have not written about her in quite some time!

Loralie has started walking. I believe this is going on week three or maybe four, of her waking very early, fighting every nap, bonking her head on:
My bedside table
Husbands bedside table
Her dresser
My dresser
Walls
Door ways
Cabinets
Crib
Couch
Bookshelf
Every single kitchen table chair
Corners- let me just vouch for all of the scars she has on her head. Poor dear.

It is amusing to watch Loralie walk aimlessly around the house. Lolo definitely has a feisty yet sweet disposition.

Loralie turns ONE next week!! How could time have flown by so QUICKLY??



This photo was taken (very quickly) last night while we played before her "night night" time.

Anyhow, oh, I meant to elaborate on husband and my Twelve Months of Fasting for 2011. I'll update in my next blog about what this all means. As you can tell from my title, I am exhausted!

Happy NEW YEAR!

Blessings

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: