Friday, September 9, 2011

Making a difference.

My goal in the days I have been given.

Playing with my daughter.
Enjoying this pregnancy with Jackson.
Hugging husband a little more.
Letting Sister know how much she means to me even though our sister dates are not always possible.

Some new ones for me include...

Recycling-treating the earth we were entrusted with a little r-e-s-p-e-c-t.

Meal planning. Things are cheaper when you plan ahead!

Crafting (or attempting to in short moments of free time) items for others.

I have learned recently that if I take life too seriously then I will never enjoy the little things. I have also learned that if I do not act on things that I believe in then I will regret it later on.

Any deep thoughts on your end? I seem to have nothing but deep thoughts! Must be the pregnancy ;-)

I'm off to listen to Adele and sing to my hearts content with Loralie. We are just awesome like that.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: