Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Conflicted

Well I have had so very many thoughts on my mind.

Should I work?
Should I continue to do hair?
If I do continue to do hair professionally, where?
Should I look for a boring desk job?
Where?

Then there are the self-discovery/personal challenges such as..

Who am I growing to be?
Why am I living my life to please anyone except God?
Where is my life going?
Which direction do I go?


Then there are the random thoughts I have such as..

Why is Loralie fighting every nap?
Seriously, my back tenses up and I become anxious when I hear her crying because she does not wish to sleep. It. Drives. Me. Crazy.
Then I wonder whether I should let her cry it out for forty-five minutes and fall asleep upset or should I go in her room and soothe her by talking her to sleep? No. Lolo is not the soothing type. If I were in her room it would only distract her.

Sigh.

I'm clinging to my faith in God. Ionia that He has a plan.

Will you let me know if you know of any office or hairstyling jobs?

Blessings


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Yes! I will: http://www.lifechurch.tv/jobs

And, if you work at Central, Edmond, or in Church Online, there is childcare AT WORK ($13 a day maybe including lunch and everything) and yes, it's awesome. Let me know if you have any questions about anything! It really is the best place to work in this world if you find a good fitting job.